Monday, August 5, 2013

About Me and My Family

My "Farmville Reality" is the slice of heaven we call "New Mercies Farm." I live on this four-acre farm with my family. Here's some info on my family:
  • Faith Browns, your thirteen-year-old blogger and teller of all the adventures happening at New Mercies Farm. I adore life in the country. We have nine goats, a cow, chickens, two dogs, and a cat who are all very loved, I assure you. I have two brothers and one sister, who I will tell you about in the following information. I also play the violin, and I have been for almost five years.
  • Dad, otherwise known John Browns, is the father of four children. He is a tough firefighter in the big city. One of the reasons we began farm life was because Dad has seen the crime, the fire, and the downright nastiness of the city. He certainly didn't want to raise his kids in that mess, so he found us a house deep in the country to escape it. He still drives to the city to keep the food on the table.
  • Mom, a.k.a. Hope Browns, is the mother of said four children. She is a loving woman with fiery red hair. Mom and I take care of the farm animals together,and I can tell you that those animals are happy and fat.
  • Joy Browns is my fifteen-year-old sister who loves her some music. Next to God, music is her life. Her favorite kind of music is the stuff from the 20s to the 50s. She is an amazing piano player, so good in fact that I have dubbed her a "freak of nature." Joy is a very good big sister, and she always has been. Joy isn't much of a country girl, but she still enjoys country life.
  • Noah Browns is my awesome, annoying eleven-year-old younger brother. He is "tough as a nickel steak" as my dad would say. He is athletic, a good boxer and fighter. Trust me, try not to anger him. Arm bars hurt. And yes, I speak from experience. Putting that aside, Noah and I have a great relationship. We roughhouse and poke fun with each other all the time. It's all in good fun.
  • Sam Browns is my almost one-year-old brother who is adorable.  Sam has Down Syndrome and kidney problems. We try to make a point: "Down Syndrome" is not Sam's middle name. He is his own person. I have enjoyed watching the little guy grow up. He is the sweetest thing ever. 
That's my crazy family. Trust me, I have more than a few stories to tell. So, if you want entertainment, stop by my Farmville Reality. I won't let you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment